JDSU HP3 - 60 Fibre Inspect Test & Cleaning System
The JDSU HP3-60-P4 (with integrated patch cord microscope) inspection and test system combines fiber inspection and optical power measurement into a single seamless handheld device.
The result is a significant increase in workflow efficiency and a decrease in total inspection and test time.
The HP3-60-P4 system, derived from the popular HD3 series, provides high-quality image resolution in a compact, portable design.
The integrated power meter offers quick, easy, and convenient field measurement of optical power and attenuation.
Easy push-button operation makes the device simple and straightforward, while the inspect-test process establishes optimal workflow practices.
The HP3-60-P4 features an integrated patch cord microscope, adding further value with improved workflow efficiency.
Enabling the user to quickly and easily inspect both the female (bulkhead) and male (patch cord) sides of a fiber interconnect and measure optical power levels makes the HP3-60-P4 the ultimate system for fiber technicians.
- Inspects both sides of fiber interconnect, and accurately tests and measures optical power with one device
- Integrated functions and features eliminate switching between multiple devices
- Input for FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope (PCM) let users quickly and easily inspect both sides fibre interconnects
- Integrated PCM eliminates need for changing inspection tips, prevents misrouting, and protects patch cords
- 1.8-inch TFT LCD to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fibre end faces with optimal resolution
- Integrated power meter (OLP-6) for all single-mode and multimode applications, such as LAN, TELECOM, CATV, and DWDM testing
- Modulation frequency detection lets users identify individual fibres
- Promote proper fibre handling workflow and practice